SunSpa Oxygen Bar
Are you ready for an entirely new sensation? Are you ready to feel refreshed and awake? If you’ve ever wondered about the positive effects of an oxygen bar, now’s your chance to experience it first hand at SunSpa. Sit down, choose your “flavor” and quickly you’ll be feeling the effects of 92% commercial grade oxygen. If you haven’t tried our oxygen bar before you’re in for a real treat! Indulge yourself on your next visit to SunSpa Tanning and Day Spa!
Do you know the feeling of taking a deep breath of crisp, clean mountain air? Well, that’s what it’s like to enjoy our simple 20 minute oxygen bar experience. Though not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical issues oxygen does leave you feeling fresh and alert.
Benefits of Our Oxygen Bar:
• Heightens concentration, alertness and memory
• Oxygen gives you energy! 90% of our energy comes from oxygen, and only 10% from food and water
• Oxygen is vital to your immune system, memory, thinking and sight
• Promotes healing and counters aging
• Strengthens your heart, reducing the risk of heart attacks
• Calms your mind and stabilizes your nervous system
• Speeds up the body’s recovery after physical exertion
• Provides a natural remedy for headaches, migraines and hangovers
• Relieves temporary altitude discomfort
• Improves digestion and cell metabolism
• Relieves muscle stiffness, support pre-athletic performance
• Lessens chronic fatigue syndrome and gives you better sleep patterns
Tanning and Oxygen:
Oxygen produces melanin. Melanin is produced by melanocytes, which are found in the bottom layer of the skins epidermis. Melanin in the
skin absorbs ultraviolet (UV) light from the sun and indoor tanning units to create your tan.
Just as with a premium tan accelerator with nano encapsulated oxygen, breathing additional oxygen will give you a 20% – 30% deeper and darker tan. As you breathe, your body absorbs the Oxygen and your circulatory system spreads it to all of your cells. Oxygen nourishes your skin, boosts circulation and opens pores which leads to deeper product penetration. The more melanin you produce, the darker you tan.
There are other great reasons to “oxygen tan.” Oxygen relieves stress, and relaxes you, and that’s where you want to be before or while lying in a tanning bed. Aromatherapy is also a very valuable tool. The different aromas serve different functions.
About Our Bar:
Our oxygen is not kept under pressure nor is it administered from a tank. If anyone offers this service to you in the U.S., they are breaking the law! (That would be considered “medical Oxygen.” Our oxygen is produced by oxygen concentrators (generators) which take the ambient air that we breathe everyday and separates the nitrogen from this ambient air with a molecular filter. Most of the nitrogen is expelled during this cycle and the oxygen is concentrated and pushed out of the machine through a tube which is attached to the Aromarizers.
Oxygen Bar Pricing:
$1/min up to 10min
$13.99 for 15min
$15.99 for 20min
$20 for 30min